/*pinterest*/ yenniper: vegas

2.17.2011

vegas

Anyone doing anything fun for the holiday? I'm takin a roadie to Vegas with the brothers and the boy. It will be both fun and Vegassy. We're just going to have a nice little relaxing vacay.

If I had tons of time, I'd want to hit up the Boneyard.

Has anyone been? I saw a tv show about it last week and a few weeks before that, I was up in Salt Lake at a design event and Hatch talked about going to the Boneyard for inspiration for a project they were working on. See. Cool. Anyway, it sounds uhmazing. It's basically a junkyard of 150 old neon signs from all over Las Vegas that date back to like 1930. They look rad. I'd like to go sometime and take a bajillion pictures. That is all.



 Pictures of Vegas roadie coming soon to a blog near you. (this one)

Images from here

2 comments:

  1. there's a boy? i need more information. i don't know why i have to comment on every one of your blog posts lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun! I've never been there, but it looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete